Bandai Namco has just dropped some important news concerning My Hero Academia: One’s Justice. Up until this point, all the previously released material for it has been in Japanese, targeted at a Japanese launch — now, we finally know that the game is coming to the West as well.
The game will be coming to North America and Europe as My Hero Academia One’s Justice (sans colon) this year. The game will be localized in the following languages, English, French, Spanish, and Brazilian Portuguese. As with the Japanese release, the game will be hitting PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC (via Steam).
Here is the official fact sheet from Bandai Namco.
- Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, PC
- Genre: Fighting / Action
- Release Date: 2018
- Publisher: Bandai Namco Entertainment
- Developer: Byking
- Players: One to two players
- Rating: Pending
- Localization: English, French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese
Your justice begins now!
Whether you want to see the destruction of humanity or believe heroes should defend those in need, fight to prove your justice in My Hero One’s Justice. The popular Weekly Shonen Jump manga series comes to life, as players experience the abilities of fan favorite characters such as Izuku Midoriya, Katsuki Bakugo, Tomura Shigaraki, and many more in this arena brawler, where you’ll get to choose between hero and villain in your path to justice.
Utilize Quirks and call upon your side-kicks to activate powerful attackers where your environments are at your disposal in total field destruction. The battle doesn’t just confine you to the ground — take the fight upwards where buildings and walls become a part of the action.
- Plus Ultra! – Based on the hit weekly Shonen Jump manga series.
- Heroes or Villains – Choose between fan favorite characters like Deku, All Might, Tomura, and many more in your path to justice.
- Total Destruction – The environments are at your disposal as players can destroy their surroundings in fierce battles.
- Join Forces – Choose up to two sidekicks to unleash powerful combos.
- Unleash Superpowers – Utilize each character’s Quirks to plant explosive attacks.
In addition to this, they’ve also released an English version of the previous trailer, which you can see below.
Source: Bandai Namco via Gematsu